Making more Leather Snap Belts


Natural, Espresso, and Cranberry Leathers 

Today on my long To-Do-List included picking up "belting leather" from a leather supplier.  It was quite the trek, me pulling my pulley cart through 3 boroughs - 3 train lines to get to this place.  Once I was there the Smell of leather alone, let me know I was at home. 

There were so many guys there helping me that I felt sorta like the Queen of the leather world.  Chivalry is certainly not dead.  I ended up purchasing 3 skins which are really thick and weight a ton!!!   The leather ripped my rolley cart so, I ended up taking a cab back home, but the trip was well worth the $33 cab ride back to my home studio in Brooklyn.  

These skins above will be converted into Aingeel-Z Leather Snap Belts like the ones pictured below.  Recently the Med and Large size belts sold out!  But don't fret, they should be relisted soon on www.aingeelz.com and www.etsy.com/aingeelz Stay tuned. 

Inside of 1 1/2" Brown leather snap belt by the one and only Aingeel-Z

1 1/2"  Brown leather snap belt by Aingeel-Z 

1 1/4" Black leather snap belt by Aingeel-Z 

1 comments:

johnlee said...

Leather Snap Belts have ever increasing demand in fashion world.
The images of your AINGEEL-Z's belts have drawn my attention. These are really mind boggling & aesthetically designed to give the recipient a sophisticated look.

http://www.unitedleather.com/

© 2012. Aingeel-Z Jewelry and Accessories. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Smitten Blog Designs